This hearty curry is a scrumptious manner to encompass more vegetables for your eating regimen.
The ingredient of Snake bean & potato curry
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated sparkling ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely grated clean galangal
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon floor cumin
- 1 tablespoon floor coriander
- 3 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 2 teaspoons floor turmeric
- 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
- three huge (approximately 600g) desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 125ml (half cup) water
- 1 bunch snake beans, reduce into 5cm lengths
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots
The instruction how to make Snake bean & potato curry
- Place the onion, 1 tablespoon of the oil, lemon juice, ginger, galangal, garlic, cumin, coriander, sambal oelek, turmeric and shrimp paste in the bowl of a meals processor and method till smooth.
- Heat the closing oil in a huge saucepan over high warmth. Add the curry paste and cook dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds or till aromatic. Add the potatoes and stir to coat within the curry paste. Add the coconut milk and water and produce to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, included, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins.
- Add the beans and simmer, protected, for a similarly three mins or till the beans are brilliant green and tender crisp. Taste and season with salt.
- Spoon the curry into a large serving bowl and sprinkle with the fried shallots. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Snake bean & potato curryfatContent: 404.866 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein