Recreate the sparkling flavours of Thai cuisine in this easy lobster rice noodle soup.
The ingredient of Lobster rice-noodle soup
- 1 cooked lobster tail, meat removed, sliced, shell reserved
- 50g dried shrimp (see be aware)
- 1 lemongrass stem, bruised
- three kaffir lime leaves, internal stem eliminated, finely shredded (see be aware)
- 3cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 200g extensive rice noodles
- 200ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons mirin (see be aware)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar (see word) or brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime, plus greater wedges to serve
- 2 long pink and 2 lengthy green chillies, seeds removed, thinly sliced, plus more to serve
- 100g snake beans (see be aware) or green beans cut into 5cm lengths, blanched
- 1 cup Thai basil (see notice) leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Lobster rice-noodle soup
- Place lobster shells, shrimp, lemongrass and kaffir lime in a pan with 1.5L (6 cups) water. Bring to the boil, reduce warmth to low and simmer for 1 hour. Stir in ginger.
- Soak noodles in hot water for 10 minutes or till tender. Drain and divide amongst 6 serving bowls.
- Strain inventory and return to a easy pan over low warmth with coconut cream, mirin, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and chilli to heat via. Season to flavor.
- Place lobster meat and beans on pinnacle of noodles, then ladle over warm stock. Serve with basil, extra chilli and lime.
Nutritions of Lobster rice-noodle soupfatContent: