Warm up this iciness with this hearty vegetarian pumpkin soup.
The ingredient of Spiced pumpkin and lentil soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 big pink onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon floor coriander
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, roughly chopped
- four cups Massel chook style liquid inventory (see notes)
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- Naan bread, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Spiced pumpkin and lentil soup
- Heat oil in a huge saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 mins, stirring, or till tender. Add cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for five minutes.
- Add stock and lentils. Mix well. Cover. Bring to the boil, stirring every now and then. Reduce warmness to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 20 mins, stirring from time to time, or till pumpkin is gentle.
- Puree soup till easy. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with toasted naan bread.
Nutritions of Spiced pumpkin and lentil soupfatContent: 223.465 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein