Taste.Com.Au individuals rave about this soup recipe - try it yourself and notice if you agree!
The ingredient of Thai-style pumpkin soup with coriander pesto
- 2 bunches coriander, roots trimmed (a few leaves reserved for garnish)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Thai crimson curry paste
- 1kg pumpkin, peeled, reduce into small cubes
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400ml canned light coconut milk
- Thinly sliced crimson onion, to garnish
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to garnish
The instruction how to make Thai-style pumpkin soup with coriander pesto
- To make the coriander pesto, process coriander, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor. Slowly upload 3 tablespoons of the oil to give a sauce consistency, adding a bit warm water if essential, then season.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a massive pan over medium heat. Add onion and stir for 1 minute. Add ginger and paste and stir for 1 minute. Add pumpkin and inventory, deliver to boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes until pumpkin is cooked. Cool slightly, then blend until easy. Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and season, then heat via.
- To serve, region soup in bowls and swirl in a spoonful of pesto. Garnish with the onion, chilli and reserved coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Thai-style pumpkin soup with coriander pestofatContent: 317.153 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein